Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Waiting and Reading

I gave Michael a call as soon as I woke up and he said he could probably help me out and would call me back “mid-morning”. I checked out and locked my stuff up at the hostel and went to town for a bit. I bought a couple books, went back to the hostel about noon with still no call back. I just chilled out at the hostel in the reading room, and read about 90 pages of one of the books I bought! So about 4:30 with still no call, I decided to call him. I got his voice mail, left a message and two minutes later he called back! He asked if I could take the train to a certain stop, I said no problem and met him an hour later. Sally told me he was a lawyer and he seemed concerned about how much stuff I had so I figured he was picking me up in a little sports car. Well, he pulls up in this little rusty blue 5 door economy car!!! I get in the car and he talks on the phone for about 5 minutes before he even speaks to me, we say hi and chat about a minute and he’s back on the phone for another 5 minutes! This pretty much goes on for the whole ride there, he seemed like a nice guy though so that was good. There where three other french girls already at his place and we had some dinner and got to know one another. He had to move a bunch of stuff room  from my room but afterwards it was alright and I had a great sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment