Monday, March 28, 2011

Chilling Out! or Stressing Out!!!

I spent the majority of the day trying to find out what I am going to do the next day because the YHA is all booked up and I didn’t want to go and stay in a backpackers again. I could have found another hostel but I didn’t want to, I was on a mission! I called quite a few different places on the HelpX site near Perth and all of them already had helpers. Some of the ones farther south had space but it would cost me between 60 to 80 dollars. I called a lady named Sally and she said she could use somebody but she and her family where headed out of town for a week or so. She was very nice and she made some calls for me and hooked me up with a name, Michael and number to call tomorrow. I thanked her very much and she put my mind at ease. 

No comments:

Post a Comment