Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lenny’s last day

We dropped the car off early in the morning and each bought 24 hours unlimited internet access so spent most the day just chilling. I stayed out of the sun for most the day to give my skin a little break. I didn’t know where I was going to stay the next night and I ended booking a ferry and a hostel for two night on “Rottenest Island, Perth’s Island Playground”. So I had a couple more days planed now and booked Perth City YHA for 3 nights when I get back. I had some time to glue my crocodile tooth I got from the croc farm in Wyndham to my kangaroo hat so I did and now my hat is even more awesome!!! After we go everything packed for our departure tomorrow we went down to the hostel bar for some $5 pints for his last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment