Sunday, December 18, 2011

Serious Fun River Boarding


I checked out of Base, and into Adventure Hostel, the top rated hostel in Queenstown. With a great balcony outside our room for great views and very comfy beds! I see on the board a voucher for river boarding worth $175 for $100 so I buy that right up and I get in on a trip that afternoon with a Israeli family. It was a gorgeous sunny day to go river boarding and was fun. Not enough adrenaline for me, the rapids weren’t rough enough! I was a good time though! The camera dude forgot the camera for one of the two runs and still wanted $25!!! for the pics of which I was only in like 5 of them, so while he wasn’t looking I took some pics of the pics on his computer. Haha, I am cheeky but hence the crappy quality of the pics. Later on I met some nice people in the hostel including Laura, from London. We went out on the town for a few drinks. 













No comments:

Post a Comment