Saturday, December 24, 2011

Body Sanctum Floatation & Massage, Kiwi Bird Park

For my last full day in Queensland I treated myself to another awesome half priced deal! An hour in a relaxation pool that has 10x the salt level of the dead sea and you float there like your in space as they play soothing music! WOW! Then a hour long deep tissue massage! And boy did that guy do a good job, I’ve never had such a great massage and will definitely get another one some day. Maybe one of the best hundred bucks I ever spent! After that I met up with Marie to go and see some Kiwi birds! I had to see one while I was NZ even if it had to be in captivity! It was a nice park and the Kiwi’s are goofy little birds and after we watched a nice conservation show. We went for some Thai food and then for some yummy gelato, maybe the best I’ve ever had, from Patagonia’s where there is usually always a line! Marie and I did secret santa for each other and she got me a nice t-shirt and I got her a nice frisbee so she could practice! Marie and I said our goodbye’s, she was planing to stay in Queenstown for a few months, so jealous! Laura and I were both checking out on Christmas morning so we decided to but each other presents to open in the morning! Laura, Jenny, Jemma (all English) and I all went out to the church to sing Christmas carols and even though we had a few drinks before hand were very respectful while we were there and had a few laughs too. It was a great little service and the pastor was cracking some jokes as well! We went out on the town for an hour before all the bars closed at 12am and went back to the hostel and partied back there with everyone else! 












No comments:

Post a Comment