Friday, April 22, 2011

Sydney to Canberra

The night before I was messing around with my ipod and turned the volume right down. So I have never done it like that before and it also makes the alarm silent! Live and learn, won’t do that again! So when I was awoken by the light at 7am my train would have just been leaving the station!!! I knew the next train was at noon so I went to see if I could get on that one, it was fully booked but one was leaving at 6pm so I was able to get on that one for only an extra $5.50, which was unexpected. I just went across the street and chilled out in the hostel and charged up my electronic and  did some cpu stuff. I was seated to a nice lady for half my train ride who was nice to talk to. There must have been a 15c drop in the temperature because it was freezing when we got there. I made it to the Canberra YHA about midnight and hit the sheets!

No comments:

Post a Comment