Wednesday, April 27, 2011

04/27-05/04

I didn’t really do a whole lot for a week, It kinda felt like I was taking a “vacation” from my vacation! We went out to a couple different malls and out for dinner with some of their friends. We went to a place called “Ribs and Rump” and first thing they didn’t have the wine they ordered, next they had run out of pork ribs!!! I ordered a $40 plate of beef ribs and some potatoes, which were not very good and not to hot! If I had been by myself I would have complained and just left, but I was just meeting people for the first time and didn’t want to be “that” guy! So I just ate my food and dealt with it! It was nice to relax for a week, but it was time to move on! I decided to book a Greyhound “hop on hop off” bus ticket to take me from Sydney to Cairns over 90 days. The bus stops at all the hot spots along the east coast such as, Byron Bay, Surfers Paradise, Noosa, Hervey Bay, Arlie Beach, the Witsunday Islands and many more! The first stop is Newcastle, just north of Sydney, where Veronica’s Mom and husband live, Shane and Pam.

No comments:

Post a Comment