Friday, April 1, 2011

April fools day!!!

I guess they don’t take it to seriously because nobody pulled any pranks on anybody else! One man who was here pulled one on himself and left his lights on in his car and killed his battery. So I tried to jump him with the suburban but it wouldn’t start and we couldn’t even open the hood because the cable was broken. The was another lady there and we asked her and she said “No”, who says no when someone need a jumpstart!!! So we push and car about 50 meters so I can put a tiny little charger on it and we were gonna be there for awhile. I guess she felt bad about her decision and called the old man over and told him he could use her vehicle but she isn’t going to move it! The car was sitting right in front of her vehicle before we pushed it around the other side of the barn, so we pushed it back and I thought the poor guy was gonna have a heart attack! So we push it back, she says she has a bad battery and says to me “do you know how to start it” before I can even say anything she starts her car for 2 seconds and shuts it off!!! I don’t even know what to say to her so we just put the jumpers on and the guy gets on his way. Some people, eh! Did a few more odd jobs and after during supper they mention they are going down to the “Harvey fair” for the day and I could go if I want to. So I think I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment