Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bucked off a Horse named Tango!!!

Mike showed me a couple of jobs before he went to work and mentioned on Saturday they were going to Fremantle for dinner and a horse drawn carriage ride. He asked if I wanted to come and ask me to work a little more each day to cover the $150 price for dinner and my drinks for the night, so that was great and I enjoyed using the tractor anyway. So for three days in a row I operated the tractor which was great work to do being helpxer instead of cutting grass or whatnot, although my left knee was a little sore from using a awkwardly placed clutch for three days.  After we were done for the day, Emma and I went for a ride on Tommy and Tango. I started on  Tommy and almost lost it a few times, I think, due to us using jumping saddles!!! So I had this great idea to switch horses and I started to gallop a little and all of a sudden he just stopped!!! and I went flying over his head and right into the dirt head first! I wasn’t going to wear a helmet either, but Emma told me I had to before we left and i a good thing I wore it cause I was seeing stars after my fall.



No comments:

Post a Comment