Saturday, April 9, 2011

Clydesdale Dining!!!

I did some more slashing, hit some more wire, broke a part of the tractor, and then ran out of fuel!!! So I called it and walked back to the house to get ready for dinner. Finally I had a reason to wear my “formal” outfit that I had to pack in my backpack! Taking up valuable space I just don’t have. Still not quite sure what exactly what we were doing tonight I was pleasantly surprised to see we were actually having dinner on the horse drawn carriage!!! It was a magnificent dinning room for 16 people being pulled behind two Clydesdale horses, and even better I was sitting with 3 beautiful woman!!! We had a great 3 course meal and lots of laughs, with all the people of Fremantle staring and waiving at us as we rode by, it was awesome, we felt like royalty or high rollers.(Except for the blue Esky full of champaign on the back of the carriage). After dinner we all went to a bar named “Bennies” where Michael kept on buying drinks for everyone. We danced it up and had a great time then called it a night.




No comments:

Post a Comment