Thursday, April 14, 2011

Back to perth for 3 days

Since I left Canada I have gained over 15lbs!!! I know I have to start exercising and eating well again and after talking to my Grandma on the phone after she seen the pics I sent them, and her saying “you look FAT!!!” did it for me. So after buying some healthy food at the store I went to the gym and for a jog up to Kings Park. Every one said I have to up there to have a beautiful lookout over the city. By the time I got to “Jacobs Ladder”, like 250 stairs up the side of the hill, I was already tuckered out but I had to keep on going. On top off the hill at Kings Park there is a great military monument besides the botanic garden. I was way to tried to go through the garden, plus it was getting dark so I decided to come back the day after next because I was planning on going to the beach tomorrow. I slowly made my way back to the hostel with my very sore body and had a well deserved rest





No comments:

Post a Comment