Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Indian Pacific - Day 4 / Sydney

The guy on the train made an announcement in the morning that woke me up before we entered the mountains so the ride into Sydney was very nice scenery. I said goodbye to my train buddies, hopped on another train into the harbor and checked into my favorite hostel, Sydney Harbor YHA! I was put in a 6 share room all by myself. After getting settled I went for a jog across the harbor bridge and took some nice pics from the other side of the bay. The hostel had “Mexican night” with $5 burritos and played bingo! They had some good prizes but the numbers weren’t going my way, and I even had a nice british girl across from me playing for the surfing prize for me cause she doesn’t surf! 

Some of the pics from the day before are also for this day.


No comments:

Post a Comment