Friday, June 24, 2011

Tully River Extreme Rafting

I was the first to be picked up in the morning by Mauricio, who said there may be a possibility to be upgraded to the “Extreme” river rafting! I ended up getting upgraded and Mauricio was our guide for the day! It was really worth the extra all the others had to pay, about $40 for the upgrade! We left first, just 2 boats instead of like 8 in the normal group. We traveled much faster and went down the crazier parts of the rapids, stopped a couple places to cliff jump, float down the river in our life jackets and we flipped the raft right over at the end!!! I really thanked him for upgrading me! It was a blast! The only really downside to the day is my camera stopped working so I will have to get a new one when I get to Cairns!





No comments:

Post a Comment