Friday, June 10, 2011

Scooteroo tour

I have no photos because I left my dang memory card back at the hostel so I had to put them some 10 photos on my camera hard drive until I get a Olympus camera cable to put  them on my computer!!! 

I had my Scooteroo tour today and it was super fun. The only real issue was that there was almost 50 people there and probably half of them have never ridden a motorcycle before!!! So it was a little slow at the start but there is a reason you didn’t need any experience to go take one out, they are only 49cc, super easy to ride and low to the ground. They still went almost 80km/h down hill which is definitely fast enough to cause serious damage to yourself! The ride was very nice and we seen quite a few kangaroo’s and then stopped into the marina where they had a bunch of tasty potato wedges waiting for us. It was a lot of fun and everybody made it back safe! 


No comments:

Post a Comment