Saturday, June 25, 2011

Cairns

My last leg on my hop-on/hop-off greyhound bus ticket to Cairns and I managed to make it all the way up the coast without having to sit next to anybody!!! I made it into the city and went right to the travel place to get some stuff sorted out. When I left I had my Cape Tribulation and scuba certification booked for the next 8 days or so. I ended up getting a super deal on my 5 day PADI course where I do 2 days theory and pool and then 3 days/2 nights on a liveaboard dive boat out on the Great Barrier Reef!!! After I went to go see how much a new camera would cost me and on top of already getting a bad exchange, the camera was about $100 more in Australia than North America!!! So I decided to try to fix my camera before I bought a new one. I managed to take it apart, but I could not fix it! Of course when I put it back together there was an extra screw from somewhere!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment