Saturday, June 11, 2011

1770 to Airlie Beach

I was to do my second castaway today but the weather was not co-operating with us and they had to cancel the trip. So I was able to go up the street and watch game five of the Stanley Cup final. Out of about 50 people in the tavern I was really the only person interested in the game!!! I couldn’t believe it, they would rather watch and bet on horse races and play Keno! After the game I walked to the travel place to enquire about my Whitsunday trip and they said everything was filling up because of the weather so I booked my trip for the15th, so I sure hope the Canucks win the cup in six games. Back at the hostel I just waited around chatting until my bus that night to Airlie Beach. My first overnight bus trip so I saved a nights accommodation, sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment