Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Cape Trib Day 3

The rain kinda just kept on fallen and I had seen everything in the area except wild Crocs and was really excited to see them on the tour back to Cairns. I was not disappointed! We saw quite a few of them on the Daintree River cruise, even a monster 15 footer!!! It was pretty awesome! Now I’ve seen every wild animal in OZ that I wanted too see! I sat with a girl from Slovakia “Hana” and chatted for the bus ride back and afterwards we met up and went out for dinner to “The Woolshed”, this bar with really good food for a good price! After dinner they had “Goldfish Races” and I put my hand up for the Canadian goldfish and ended up winning all four races against opposing countries, there were eight in total. Expecting my prize would be a pitcher of beer or a t-shirt I was give a bungy jump voucher worth $130!!! OH YEAH! 




No comments:

Post a Comment