Saturday, November 5, 2011

Newcastle to Auckland

I caught the train early morning to Sydney central and wasn’t able to go for coffee with Chani as she was busy. She did however say I could spend a few days there around New Year’s and we would go out and party! So that was awesome! I hopped on the train to the airport and the lady wouldn’t let me check my bags until I bought a return ticket! So I had to go a buy a ticket back and I said the cheapest one so I am flying out of Auckland on the 29th. I bought it in a rush and after I realized I should have flew out of Christchurch, so I had to buy a ticket to fly into Auckland from Christchurch and gonna have to spend a night in the airport! Oh well! I had a great flight over on Air New Zealand on a brand new jet with lots of legroom. I made my way to the YHA easily and hit the streets to find the other hostels to put up my “1/2 Price Road Trip” signs I made up at Pam’s. 

No comments:

Post a Comment