Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cathedral Cove, Stray Fiasco #2 and Raglan Surfing

The other major thing to see in Hahai was the “Cathedral Cove” and we were to depart at 7:30 this morning so I got up at 5:00 to jog to the cove and was so glad I did, it was very beautiful and got some great pics because I was the only one there! I made it back with plenty of time to spare and was very glad I sacrificed my sleep this morning. Another guy came to drop off a different bus the night before, a proper orange Stray bus. The only problem was a smaller bus with less seats so there was the “List”, if you were not on the list you were not on the bus! There was a little tension this morning but they ended up getting a van and brought out a little later. So when our bus made it to the hostel the lady says there isn’t enough room at the hostel for everybody and 5 people have to go down the road and stay at another place. So nobody volunteers and the last few people in line including myself and four others ask for something free and they give us surf board hire for the afternoon and the weather was awesome! I did get up surfing again and did hurt my shoulder again! I was glad we changed hostels though because the hostel was nicer and had a better view! I had a big day and slept great!

No comments:

Post a Comment