Saturday, May 21, 2011

Surfers Paradise - Sea World

There was a 3 park VIP pass for $99 to Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World and Wet n Wild theme parks and it has been so long since I have ridden a good roller coaster I couldn’t resist! I bought one as soon as I got off the bus and once at the hostel Sea World was only about 1km away so I filled my belly so I wouldn’t have to buy food there for 3x the price. I walked to Sea World (just now at time of writing I realized I left my darn pass in the Maccas when I was using the free internet!!!, so I ran back over there but they had closed down already) and one thing I do remember reading on the ticket was it will cost $20 to replace it, so I guess I payed $119 for my pass! I went straight for the Sea Viper rollercoaster and I only waited about 10 mins to ride and it was AWESOME!!! I got to sit in the very front car and it had all the great basics of a coaster, a big drop, the loop d loop, and double corkscrew! I got off and right back in line and road again, this time in the back seat! I went over to the Jet Rescue, which was a coaster made out of jet ski’s and very cool. Had some crazy banking corners and was really fast. Then I went on a cheesy water ride and did all the other Sea World things, including the amazing dolphin show. I planed on going back there another day but I pretty much did everything there was to do so I will go to one of the other one’s tomorrow.











No comments:

Post a Comment