Monday, May 30, 2011

Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo

While waiting for the ride to catch the bus to the zoo a woman, Emily from the U.K. made a last minute decision to come to the zoo. She was also by herself so I asked if she wanted to hang out for the day. The zoo was just as great as I thought it was going to be, and we got to see all the animals. Including being able to feed some elephants and some kangaroo’s we each dished out $10 to get a picture holding a koala, but only one of us could hold it in the end so I let her do it. After that we watched the impressive show including many birds, snakes, elephants, and crocs! Throughout the day I was talking about my next moves and her’s, her’s being staying at the hostel and working for a month, boring!!! So I talked her into coming along with me to Noosa, Rainbow beach, then Fraser Island! We got along pretty well so it will be nice to have a travel buddy for a week or so! She was also a jogger so we went for a jog after we got back to the hostel.








No comments:

Post a Comment