Sunday, May 8, 2011

Port Stephens

I originally was going to spend one night at there house and mentioned I was going to go to Port Stephens for a night and they said they would take me up there and I could stay another night! So I graciously accepted and we went to the amazing Port Stephens for the day. We climbed a big hill on the point and took some great pics, went to a famous meat pie place and Shane and I both got “Crocodile Meat Pies” HAHA! They were sooooo delicious. After that we went to a spot were we fed the fish with bread. All that pretty much took up the whole day and we headed back to the house for another delicious dinner, pork roast with roasted veggies. We had another fire and some drinks, I said goodbye to Shane and we called it a night.







No comments:

Post a Comment