Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mt Lofty, 700m elevation, 4km hike

I was told I had to climb Mt Lofty, so I tried to drive to the bottom of the hill, I mean MOUNTAIN. I took a wrong turn a ended up at the top first so I decided to just walk down Lofty first and then I would have to climb back up to the car. By the time I made it to the bottom I was already soaked with sweat so after about a half hour break chillin by a great waterfall I decided to make the trek back up, right about one o’clock when the sun is at full force, smart eh!!! The was a nice breeze coming in of the ocean but it was still between 25-30c. My calfs were so sore about 500m from the top and there were people twice my age flying by me jogging up the dang trail!!! And I consider myself to be in pretty good shape, but slow and steady worked just fine for me and I conquered “Mt Lofty Summit”!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment