Thursday, January 6, 2011

Adelaide City Highlights Tour





The bus tour guy was very informative and I got to see a few new things I hadn’t seen yet, like the Adelaide oval, a chocolate factory we got to tour and get some tastes and a nice little hill on the north side with a view of the city. Nothing like the view from Mt Lofty obviously!!! We went back to Glenelg beach to end it off, and I remembered I left my water bottle at a supermarket after we went to the beach last time I was there a little over a month ago so I figured it couldn’t hurt to ask right???
It obviously wasn’t there and the lady looked at me like I was crazy!!! HAHA
We had the option to be dropped of at Rundall Mall on the way back so I got of there and bought myself a nice Australian Flag beach towel for the Summer beach season.

No comments:

Post a Comment