Friday, November 26, 2010

Winery tour and beers at Victoria hotel

I woke up bright and early to go walking with the girls this morning, it’s a very nice walk they do. Afterwards John and I put up 4 sets of very nice wooden venetian blinds in Linda’s house. In the afternoon Linda took me out to a couple of winery’s for some tastings at Mclaren Vales, where there are many world renowned winery’s!!!, There are about 68 cellar doors where you can go and taste the wines for FREE!!!! In about 3 hours we only went to 3 winery’s and I was feeling pretty good. Linda was driving so she just had a little sip of her’s then gave the rest to me. Then she took me up to a great bar on the side of the “hills” that overlooks Aldinga beach and the other little towns called the “Victoria Hotel” and we enjoyed a beer and the great views. Then we went back to Judy’s for “tea”, Aussie for “dinner”???



No comments:

Post a Comment