Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Off to Judy's at Aldinga Beach

I caught the train to Wallunga station and there was Judy, I was so glad to see her!!!
She took the scenic ocean way home to Aldinga Beach even though it was raining and cloudy out. I couldn’t wait to see it on a sunny day, and I didn’t have to wait long! See introduced me to her husband John who is just as great as she is, she took me to my room which is HUGE with a comfy queen bed and own sink right in the room. Went and hung out in the garage with John and we drank some of his home brewed beer!!!! Sweet!!! Talked about fishing and golf!!! Sweet!!! Made some great fish and chips for dinner!!! Sweet!!! Their pretty 28 year old neighbor Linda from across the street came over and we met, had some great red wine, Sweet!!! And had the best sleep of my vacation yet!!!! OH SO Sweet!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment