Monday, November 15, 2010

??????

So one more time not knowing where I was going to spend the night again!!!  The next morning I went to the maccas to use the internet to check out options for touring the great ocean road. One way relocation deals, tour bus deals, camper/car rentals, and landed on buying a plane ticket to Adelaide!!! The weather was not going to be the best and the ocean was still freezing so I decided to drive the ocean road in the summer when I could swim and surf, so I am going to have to learn how to surf in Adelaide. I had called Judy (the nice lady I met on the ship) the day before to tell her I was driving the ocean road and she said I could call her anytime I get there, maybe sooner now than I had told her the day before. I planned on staying on Kangaroo Island south of Adelaide, there’s a hostel there and a kangaroo refuge there I found on help x-change so will see what happens. I checked in at Melbourne Central for one last night cause it was right next to the bus terminal that goes to the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment