Monday, November 22, 2010

Torrens River park picnic

Another 35 degree day so we all had enough sun the day before so Yael, Nafer and Simon from Scotland went to the park and had a picnic. We found a nice big tree and  the girls and I sat in the shade while Simon “wanted a tan” and sat in the blistering sun with a long sleeve shirt and pants??? I asked him how exactly he was going to achieve this “tan” with clothes on and he said the world wasn’t ready to see such a pasty white body!!!!hahaha. It was a nice relaxing day chilling out in the park!!!  Later on that night we went out for chinese and for the 1st time ever I ate my whole meal with chop sticks so I was very impressed with myself!!! Afterwards we went to the bar where I met the great Aussies who took me surfing they were not there but it was amateur night it you want to call it that because everyone who got up there was very talented and rocking it!!!  For a Monday night the place was just packed, you’d think it was a Saturday night, but apparently every night is party night “down under”. 


No comments:

Post a Comment