Saturday, November 20, 2010

Surfing at Middleton Beach

Got to bed about 3 am and they said they would pick me up between 8:30-9am. I crawled out of bed and down to the lobby, passed out on the couch for a half hour and then they showed up Tom, Kate, Amber, and Ben. We headed south and they said we might see Kangaroo’s and sure enough we did, my 1st wild Kangaroo’s, 3 of them!!! They took me about an hour south of Adelaide, took me the scenic way to the surf spot between Port Elliot and Middleton on the south coast and I got up surfing for the 1st time ever, O YEAH!!!  it was so exciting and I was so pumped. Afterwards, they took the scenic coastal road to Port Elliot and went to the world famous bakery there and then to the Victor Harbour lookout which was very beautiful. After another very scenic drive back to Adelaide on there “one-way express way”??? Weird right, google it!! They dropped me off back at the hostel. Such very nice people the Australians are, especially these ones!!!
Except I left my sandals on in the picture and I look like a dork, haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment