Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tennis and The Telegraph

We went up to play tennis today as the weather was much better and I know I should have put my darn sunscreen on but I didn’t and only was in the Tasmania sun for like four hours. Well that’s the last time I do that cause I had a ridicules sunburn across my forehead and serious raccoon eyes!!! Of course that night we meet two nice Canadian girls (Steph and Sondra) who are going out to the bar “Telegraph” which is supposed to be an awesome bar.
It was a pretty nice bar that served one liter beers, that were 5$ at 5pm, $6 at 6pm, $7 at 7pm and so on...........................Anyway we all had a fun night out!!! Oh, after tennis I did work out where I was going the next day and had a ride arranged for 10am the next morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment