Thursday, February 17, 2011

My last day - Mt Wellington / Hobart boat tour / Indian restaurant

We all decided to wake up extra early so we could go to the Mt Wellington summit before the boat ride at 10:30, the three of them hadn’t been there before and I had no problem going again! It was much warmer this time up there but we still had a little rain, not too much though! We made it back down with a half hour to spare a took a little walk around the harbor before our hour and a half boat ride. It was a very slow boat and just went around the bay and under the bridge with great commentary of the history of Hobart. Got some beautiful pictures of the city from the water. After we got back to the house I cleaned up around the yard and did some laundry and started to pack up my things. When Kylie got home she said she would pay for all of us to go out to dinner at a Indian restaurant!!! Now she said she would normally never do boat rides and dinners, but she was very happy with the hard work that I had done and that’s why she was doing all of this!!! Seriously, that’s what she said!!! I usually don’t like Indian food buy I had some lamb chops and they were great! It was an excellent last day!



No comments:

Post a Comment