Monday, February 7, 2011

Bruny Island Day 1

Kylie and Glen asked us to come out to their Bruny Island property and do a little work out there, brush cutting, digging holes, moving some wood and other odd jobs. They have a very nice set up with all the luxury's of home, hot shower, comfy beds, fridge, stove, and location, location, location. Right in Adventure Bay on the rocks about a ten minute walk from a beautiful beach. So we showed up and were shown a few things and then the family went back home and left the three of us out there! We went down to the ocean fished for a bit and caught a few barracuda’s, but I didn’t even take a picture of the fish I caught! I don’t know why, to excited I guess! Sonia didn’t even take a picture of her fish and she had never even been fishing before! So we cooked up our fish, had a few beers and a nice fire and again, just relaxed!

 I just ran up those stairs!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment