Wednesday, February 9, 2011

B.I. Day 3

Just like the lady at the grocery shop had said, there wasn’t a cloud in the sky so we headed to the beach with the surfboard in hand! I gave my camera to Sonia and asked her to take my picture while I tried to surf. Well my second try I managed to get up and she did a great job, got a whole bunch of great pics! After a small break and Alex’s turn on the board I went back in with my camera to try and take a video while I surfed but it was just to hard to stand and tape!!! I did get some great footage catching a couple good waves and wipeouts on my belly though! We were supposed to catch the ferry this afternoon but while we were at the beach we all decided to ask and see if we could stay cause we were having such a great time. We texted Kylie and she said it would be no problem if we wanted to stay one more night. I found a nice little shell and craved Bruny Island 2011 into it while lying on the beach. On the way back we stumbled upon a blackberry patch and ate some berries, yum yum. I probably ate over $10 worth!!!  





No comments:

Post a Comment