Thursday, January 19, 2012

Port Stephens YHA

After Manly I decided to go up to Port Stephens for a week or so. Pam And Shane had taken me up the for the day and I thought I would go back up there as the hostel there looked amazing! I spent just under a week at the hostel and while there met some great Aussie guy’s on my first night and spent most of the rest of my time relaxing by the pool! I did go to Samurai beach, which was a nudist beach and got a little sun down below for the first time ever. It’s not what I thought when I got there, expecting old people all over! There was NOBODY there!! Except sand, sun and the WIND! I had to find a little place out of the wind and still ended up getting covered with sand! Then after an hour it started to rain so my first nude beach experience could have been more enjoyable, that’s for sure! On my last night there while chilling by the pool they got a call looking for some workers, so I called the number back and talked with Joanne, who said show up the next morning so I said ok. I was planning on heading back up to Newcastle the next day and stay with Shane and Pam for a few days and the head to Asia!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment