Sunday, July 10, 2011

AJ Hackett Bungy Cairns “Sunday Night Session”


A few times a year they put on a night jump session with a live bands throughout the day and night so I figured that would be the best day to go out there, bad or good ear! Thankfully the ear was feeling pretty good by now so I got out there and signed up for 5 jumps straight away!!! I started off with my “FULL ON” level 1 swan dive!, then my “ADRENALINE” level 2 back dive! While I was down there AJ Hackett himself showed up so we chatted a bit and I got a picture with him! Then it was back up for my “HARDCORE” level 3 “ROOFJUMP”!!!, which was the funnest one of the five I think! After that it was straight back up for another “HARDCORE” BMX bike jump!!! Then a little break waiting for the sun to go down, had a few beers and a burger, met some locals and chatted a bit. Then right back up for my final “Night Jump”. I did a “backwards elevator” and finally hit the water for my last jump. It was a adrenaline packed day for sure!







No comments:

Post a Comment