Friday, October 29, 2010

To Bondi Beach

Had to get out of the big city and relax a little so I headed to Bondi Beach for three days, very beautiful beach. Luckily enough I had great weather to soak up the rays for a couple days. The Bondi Beach house YHA was great, very laid back and relaxed, met some other fellow backpackers and partied at a club called the circus, did halloween at kings cross with some cute girls from Canada. I gave surfing a go with no success, but I am blaming the small board I was given and no wetsuit like the hundreds of surfers around me were wearing and looking at me thinking “silly tourist”. Seriously, that water was very cold, I’m surprised I even got in!!!! It is definitely harder than it looks, but I will try again and I WILL SURF, or just try really hard and fail again!!!!or just take a lesson like everyone is telling me to do!



No comments:

Post a Comment