Sunday, October 24, 2010

1st night in Sydney

Off to the Shaigra-la hotel where Lindsey and Carissa were staying, they said we could stay with them but that wasn’t our style. We all chilled in there room, had a bottle of champaign and watched the ship sail away back for North America. Off to king’s cross for a bite to eat, we settled for a little mexican joint because every nice restaurant was crazy expensive (as with everything in Sydney as we were going to find out). So off to the club, and the sign reads “Live”and wait for it.................
”Clubbing With Balls”.    We had heard a few rumors that Oxford St was the gay part of town and everything we heard was very true. We get to the door and the guy instantly say’s to us ”you don’t belong here” and were like “I know” but we explained that the DJ was expecting us and had a table reserved for us and actually got us a deal on the cover charge. So here we go my first gay bar, and as far as I am concerned, my last. I won’t go to great detail about it, but as the night went on, more clothes came off!!! So we stayed until DJ JT played a few songs, said our goodbye’s and got out of there. Outside we said goodbye to Edmond and Sarah, then went back to have a very comfy sleep (yeah right!!!)back at our hostel, I mean hotel!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Yes...our last night together....but only for awhile, right? Can I just say that it was pretty mild for a gay club...you're pretty lucky there Brodo but I have to say...you're a trooper!

    ReplyDelete